differenz collections

Board Forums Requests and Feedback differenz collections

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Whiskystats Whiskystats 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jörg Zahorodnyj
    Participant

How much different collections can I create?
    I have 7 different but the 8 did not work to create…

Whiskystats
    Whiskystats
    Keymaster

Hi Jörg,
    yes, the number of personal Collections is currently limited to 7.

pye palm
    Participant

Hallo
    I wonder how I should proceed if I whant to devide my Collection in 2-3 differnt ones without delete items – Foe me my collection starts to get heavy to work with .Kind of import or export items between diff collections.
    The other question is I cannot get back to previous page working with the datbase or Collection using the back Arrow in blue wich I have in my upper right corner .It Always reverts me to the basic page “Whisky database” or “Your Collection”
    Pye

Whiskystats
    Whiskystats
    Keymaster

Hi Pye,
    sorry at the moment there is no possability to transfer a bottle from one collection to another. I will add this to my to-do list though, since I think it is a very good idea!

The behaviour of the “back arrow” seems to be different from Browser to Browser. With Firefox it shows the expected behaviour. With Microsoft Edge too. Which browser are you using?

Best wishes,
    Johannes

GURUPRASAD agavane
    Participant

Hallo Whiskystats Team,
    Is there a CSV or Excel Formated Data of the all Distilleries around world.
    Please share me if any one shares this along with the details. Thanks in advance.
    Gurudavista@gmail.com

Whiskystats
    Whiskystats
    Keymaster

Hi Guruprasad,
    you find a list of all distilleries/brands we have in our database in our Import Excel.
    Best wishes,
    Johannes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.