Download of Distillery/Bottlers Values

Board Forums Requests and Feedback Download of Distillery/Bottlers Values

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Whiskystats Whiskystats 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nick van Terheyden
    Nick van Terheyden
    Participant

Love the forum, database, and content – the spreadsheet load option is great but to make this really work it needs to have reference information to make sure it complies with your naming convention
    Its a relatively easy task to create a list of acceptable values for the distillery and Bottlers into the spreadsheet so that adding your collection you can pick from acceptable values
    Not sure how important the other fields are but the same would be true for any of the other fields if their values are important for matching
    Can you make available ad download of these values so I can incorporate into my spreadsheet that I want to create to import all my bottles
    I’d be happy to reciprocate with an updated template others could use once I have created it
    Thanks,
    Nick

Whiskystats
    Whiskystats
    Keymaster

Hi Nick,
    you are totally right, restricting the distillery and bottler fields in the import Excel would have been an obvious thing to do.
    Find below all the bottlers and distilleries we currently track on Whiskystats. Also note that we are currently in the progress of setting up a new database, but all of the collections you create now will be automatically translated to the new database once it is finished.

https://www.whiskystats.net/whiskystats_distiller/

https://www.whiskystats.net/whiskystats_bottler/

Nick van Terheyden
    Nick van Terheyden
    Participant

Thanks – I will work on a spreadsheet template to use these and share it back

Nick van Terheyden
    Nick van Terheyden
    Participant

I have a template spreadsheet with these values built in that I am happy to share if you can provide a way for me to get it to you
    Nick

Whiskystats
    Whiskystats
    Keymaster

Hi Nick,
    this is awesome!
    Just send it to contact@whiskystats.net and I can host it on Whiskystats.

Best wishes,
    Johannes

Whiskystats
    Whiskystats
    Keymaster

The Excel template for the Import was updated and is available for all users (you can download it from the “Import Collection” site in your collections edit view).
    Many thanks to Nick!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.