Track the value of your Whiskies on Whiskystats

Board Forums Article Discussions Track the value of your Whiskies on Whiskystats

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    WhiskystatsWhiskystats
    Keymaster

As a member of whiskystats you cannot only browse our database for single bottle price-evolutions but create your very own personal collection. In thi…
    Read the full Article at: Track the value of your Whiskies on Whiskystats

Participant

I can successfully login to Whiskystats.com and previously have had no difficulty accessing my collection. Now each time I go to the “Your collections” page it requires a further login – so I get into a circular loop, making it impossible to get to my collection.

Otherwise, excellent site!

Regards
    Jim Thomson

WhiskystatsWhiskystats
    Keymaster

Hi Jim,
    please try to empty the cache of your browser. If the issue remains please send me an email to contact@whiskystats.net with the setup you are using (desktop or mobile, which browser) so I can try to reproduce the problem.

Participant

Hi Jim,

I had a similar problem. Have you tried hitting F5 (reload page) when asked to login? Worked for me.

Claus

Participant

Your advice has worked – many thanks, Claus !

WhiskystatsWhiskystats
    Keymaster

The problem was that we told your browsers to store some page content to increase loading speed. If you visited e.g. the Whisky Database your Browser remembered the page from earlier (when you were logged out) and showed you the “No Member Banner”. This should now be fixed since we excluded the respective pages from caching.

Thanks for the patience and sorry for the inconvenience!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.