whiksybase

Board Forums Requests and Feedback whiksybase

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Whiskystats Whiskystats 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bas Evers
    Participant

Hi Whiskystats,

I have my collection in Whiskybase. Why is it not possible to download that csv/excel list in your Whiskystats? Now I must give in every bottle again from my 800 bottles. is there someone who can easily manage that with a couple of IT handlings? I am a IT-nerd so I guess I must give in every bottle again…

Kind regardsBas

Whiskystats
    Whiskystats
    Keymaster

Hi Bas,
    and welcome to Whiskystats!

The thing is that there is no 1to1 matching between the whiskies listed on Whiskybase and those listed on Whiskystats (because they differ some bottling versions we do not, or vice-versa). However, we created the possibility to import a collection from a csv file (see instructions here [1]). So you could download your collection as a csv from Whiskybase, adapt that csv according to the instructions and then upload it to Whiskystats.

Note that we will ad blends to our database very soon. So you may want to upload your blends later as soon as we start tracking them.

Best wishes,
    Johannes from Whiskystats

[1] https://www.whiskystats.net/howto/import-collection-whiskystats/

Whiskystats
    Whiskystats
    Keymaster

Also note that if you use the Excel-Template the distillery/brand and bottler columns are already validated in the Excel. You then simply have to save that Excel data to a csv to then upload your collection.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.